Career Guidance & Placement Cell
CGPC of the college provides placement assistance to all its students. The cell regularly conducts grooming sessions for the students in areas like soft skills, interview facing skills, behavioral skills thereby making them industry-fit.
- The main objective of the CGPC is to give career guidance with respect to job.
- To facilitate job opportunities and communicate them to the students seeking employment.
- To build and maintain good relations with the industry thereby bridging the gap between industry and our institution.
- Organize lectures/workshops for various areas like personality development, career opportunities, resume writing, etc.
- To facilitate project work, internships in industry as when required by either industry or students.
Guidelines for Placements
Importance of Formal Dressing in Interviews and Role of It in Corporate Life
- In the month of June, all interested final year students will register for CGPC through online.
- Placement Eligibility Test (PET) will be conducted for all the students.
- The students who do not qualify the PET will undergo campus recruitment training (CRT) classes for duration of 30 sessions.
- UG students are allowed to take two offers one core and one BOP. In case of PG students they have take only one offer.
- Offers to students are made only through the Placement Cell of the college.
- The selection process will be held in the college campus on a mutually convenient date during the placement months. On completion of the selection procedure, organizations announce the list of selected candidates on the same day. At times, the final round of interview is conducted at the company’s campus.
- Organizations are requested to specify the terms and conditions discussed and agreed upon during the interviews along with the list selected students to the placement officer.
- The selection process broadly followed by companies includes initially a PPT presentation of the company and the job profile they are offering followed by an aptitude test, GD, interview and HR Round.