Entrepreneur Development Cell
Entrepreneurship plays an important role in the economic development of the country, and inducing an entrepreneurial mindset among the young students is very essential. The Central Government of India and State Government of Telangana have taken various initiatives under the concept of MAKE IN INDIA, STARTUP INDIA, T-HUB to transform India into a business hub.
In cognizance of the same Bhavan’s Vivekananda College started an Entrepreneur Development Cell under the leadership of Prof. Y. Ashok, Principal BVC.
- • To empower the students to develop and strengthen the entrepreneurial quality.
- • To help the students develop wider perspective towards businesses.
- • To augment self-employment opportunities.
Functions of the Cell
- • To organize entrepreneurship development courses conducted by NIESBUD and NSIC, after the completion of which, the students will receive a certificate issued by the Central Government.
- • To Support the students by providing the required resources for their startup ideas.
- • To provide a platform for students to interact with the experts in the field of entrepreneurship by conducting guest lectures.
- • To organize various competitions for students which aims to stimulate and expand the dynamic understanding of entrepreneurial skills.
The Entrepreneur Development Cell was inaugurated on 19th August by Mr. Arvind Patwari, Director of MSME Development Institute, Government of India along with Dr. Nalini Gangadharan, Chairperson of CAP Foundation.
new_releasesSupport for StartUps